Finding tech talent has long been regarded as one of the most difficult, yet foundational tools of the trade. Whether you're just getting your feet wet in tech recruiting, or if you're a seasoned pro, we'll teach you some new moves to stay on top of the best engineering talent, as told by an engineer.
Greenhouse's Mike Boufford shares his techniques for building an engineering team from the ground up.
- The fundamental skill sets, roles, and responsibilities to look for in qualified engineers
- Effective ways to get your current tech team involved in the interviewing process
- Tips for testing engineering candidates to identify the best fits for the role and company
- How to engage engineers from the start to improve overall retention
- Tools and resources for talent pros of all levels learning how to source, engage, and hire technical talent